CopyPress Product Manager – December 2010 – August 2011
Responsible for processing of client orders, creating style guides, updating writers’ guidelines, on-site management of sales team and content production management for BlueGlass & CopyPress. Key accomplishments include:
- Designing the requirements for the Project Manager interface.
- Developing the grading rubric for writers and editors.
- Creating keyword optimization & UX guidelines for writers.
Search Analyst – August 2010 – December 2010
Responsibilities included: link-building orders, Search Analysis, SEMRush Data, Majestic Data, Report Gathering, Spreadsheet development, Keyword Research, Content Development & Management, Product Development, E-mail Organizing and more.
Key accomplishments include:
- Designing an automated system that matched network content distribution with link building orders while reducing costs by over 50%.
- Piloted a semi-automated content ordering system as a proof of concept that achieved the predicted savings and managed the workflow until the automated solution was complete.
- Fixing duplicate content errors that occurred within the system.
- Led the redesign of network properties to improve potential for premium websites.